1. ObjectThese general conditions define the rights and obligations of the parties in the context of the remote reservation of services offered by the establishment The Address Cassis on its Site and its Mobile Services.They govern all the steps necessary for the reservation and the follow-up of the reservation between the contracting parties.Any reservation therefore implies full and unreserved acceptance of these conditions on the part of the customer.All clients acknowledge having the capacity to contract, that is to say being of legal majority and not being under curatorship or guardianship.The name "The Address Cassis" refers throughout this text to the site named https://theaddress-cassis.com and corresponding to the domain name available for consultation at https://theaddress-cassis.com****COVID-19****In this period of health crisis, we would like to inform our customers of two specific elements of our General Conditions of Sale:Flexibility: Please read Article 9 of these GCS carefully.Liability: Please read Article 12 of these T&Cs carefully.
2. ScopeThese general conditions of sale apply to all reservations made online, via the Website or Mobile Services and its partners.
3. Opposition of the general conditionsIn any case, the version of the general conditions of sale opposable to the customer is that in force at the time of his reservation on the Website or the Mobile Services or with his partners.
4. ReservationReservations can be made on the website, by phone, by e-mail.The reservation will only be effective if it is guaranteed by the customer, by the payment of a deposit, and after receipt of a detailed reservation confirmation.Payment for all services will be made directly to the establishment (exceptions made for reservations prepaid at the time of reservation).The establishment reserves the right to refuse any reservation in the event that the credit card number is incorrect or the reservation is incomplete.
Reservations regardless of their origins will be payable in euros only.The establishment accepts the following credit cards: Visa, Mastercard and American Express, and has a secure reservation system (SSL) which protects and encrypts all sensitive data transmitted for the reservation in order to prevent any disclosure to a third party.
5. PaymentThe debit of the payment is made at the establishment during the stay, except in the case of conditions where the debit of the payment is made during the reservation.This pre-payment is then qualified as a deposit.The establishment may ask the customer, upon arrival, for a security deposit and debit the credit card, in order to guarantee payment of the sums corresponding to the services consumed on site.Two methods of payment of the deposit are possible:- either by check payable to the establishment and sent directly to the establishment- or by bank card.In this case, the reservation only becomes firm and definitive upon receipt of the deposit by the establishment, within the time limits set.Payment of the balance of the stay will be made on site with the establishment.
6. Right of withdrawalThe customer is reminded, in accordance with article L. 121-21-8 12° of the Consumer Code, that he does not have the right of withdrawal provided for in article L. 121-21 of the Consumer Code. Consumption.The Conditions of Sale of the reserved rate specify the terms and conditions for canceling and/or modifying the reservation.
7. Modification of stayAny modification of reservation must be the subject of a request by email to the establishment or by telephone. The request will only become effective when the establishment has confirmed its acceptance in writing.In the event of modification of the stay, the following conditions apply (except in cases of force majeure):– In case of no-show on the scheduled arrival date, the deposit will be definitively lost.– Any stay started is entirely due.
8. Cancellation of stayAny cancellation of reservation must be the subject of a request by email to the establishment or by telephone. The request will only become effective when the establishment has confirmed its acceptance in writing.In the event of cancellation of stay, the following conditions apply (except in cases of force majeure):– For any request made less than 30 days before the scheduled arrival date, the amount of the deposit will be invoiced to you.– In case of no-show on the scheduled arrival date, the deposit will be definitively lost.– Any stay started is entirely due.
9. Force majeureForce majeure means any event external to the parties that is both unpredictable, insurmountable and external to the parties which prevents either the client or the establishment from fulfilling all or part of the obligations provided for in the contract.Are considered as cases of force majeure or fortuitous event those usually recognized by the jurisprudence of the French Courts and Tribunals.Each party cannot be held liable to the other party in the event of non-performance of its obligations resulting from an event of force majeure.It is expressly agreed that force majeure suspends, for the parties, the performance of their reciprocal obligations and that each party bears the cost of the resulting costs.**** In the case of Covid-19, the establishment accepts last minute changes and cancellations of stay, if a new confinement or a traffic restriction should be decided by the government ****
10. PricePrices are in euros.VAT is always included.The prices indicated only include the services strictly mentioned in the reservation.To the price mentioned in the reservation will be added, during invoicing, the additional services provided by the establishment during the stay as well as the tourist tax.The applicable prices are those in force on the day of the reservation. Establishments, independent professionals, are free to vary their prices at any time. Only the price indicated in the booking confirmation is contractual.
11. Complaints, disputesAny complaint must be made to the establishment within 7 days of the date of stay.In the absence of recourse to the conventional mediation procedure or to any alternative method of dispute resolution within 30 days, each of the parties may seize the competent judicial jurisdiction.
12. ResponsibilitiesIt is up to the Establishment to take out all the guarantees and insurance necessary to welcome the public to its Establishment and to carry out its activity.The establishment's liability is limited in the event of theft of goods or objects when they have been entrusted to its custody only.The customer must ensure the safekeeping of his goods and materials. The customer must inform the establishment of any degradation of which he is the cause. He is responsible for all damage caused by his intermediary and undertakes, in the event of deterioration of the premises made available, (room, common areas such as swimming pool, jacuzzi, garden, living room, sanitary facilities) to bear the costs of repair.Also any behavior contrary to morality and public order will lead the establishment to ask the customer to leave the establishment without any compensation and or without any refund if a payment has already been made. In the event that no payment has yet been made, the customer must pay the price of the nights consumed before leaving the establishment.The customer agrees not to invite any person whose behavior is likely to harm the establishment, the latter reserving the right to intervene if necessary. The customer may not bring drinks or foodstuffs from outside without prior authorization from the management. The customer undertakes to ensure that the participants and their guests respect all the instructions and regulations of the establishment. The customer will ensure that the participants do not disturb the operation of the establishment or affect the security of the establishment as well as of the people who are there.Unless expressly provided otherwise, the customer must leave the room before 11 a.m. on the day of the end of the reservation. Failing this, he will be charged an additional night.Pets are not allowed in the establishment. The Address Cassis offers free WIFI access allowing customers to connect to the internet. The customer agrees that the computer resources made available to him by the establishment will not be used in any way for the purposes of reproduction, representation, provision or communication to the public of works or objects. protected by copyright or by a related right, such as texts, images, photographs, musical works, audiovisual works, software and video games, without the authorization of the holders of the rights provided for in Books I and II of the Code of intellectual property where such permission is required. If the customer does not comply with the aforementioned obligations, he could be accused of an offense of counterfeiting (article L.335-3 of the intellectual property code), punishable by a fine of 300,000 euros and three years' imprisonment.The customer is also required to comply with the security policy of the institution's internet service provider, including the rules for using the security means implemented with the aim of preventing the illicit use of resources. computers and to refrain from any act that undermines the effectiveness of these means.The photographs presented on the Site and the mobile Services of the establishment or those of the partners have a purely indicative value. Even if all the best efforts are made so that the photographs, graphic representations and the texts reproduced to illustrate the establishments presented give as accurate an overview as possible of the accommodation services offered, variations may occur, in particular due to the change of furniture. or possible renovations.The establishment cannot be held responsible for the non-execution or poor execution of the reservation in the event of force majeure, due to a third party, unforeseeable and insurmountable, due to the customer, in particular the unavailability of the Internet network, impossibility access to the website, external intrusion, computer viruses or in the event of pre-payment not authorized by the bearer's bank.**** In the case of Covid-19, the establishment reserves the right to refuse service if a guest refuses to take their temperature prior to check-in. The customer being warned, the payment of the stay will be due in its entirety. In the event that the client presents symptoms during their stay, the establishment will impose isolation in their room, as well as a temperature measurement. If the customer refuses or voluntarily conceals symptoms, the establishment is authorized to refuse him his service and to end his stay. The rest of the stay will be due. ****
13. DislodgementIn the event of an exceptional event or the impossibility of making the room reserved available to the client or in the event of force majeure, the establishment reserves the right to have the client lodged in whole or in part in an establishment of equivalent category, for services of the same nature and subject to the customer's prior agreement.The possible additional cost of the room, transport between the two establishments and a telephone call remain the responsibility of the establishment.
14. MediationRight to have recourse to a consumer mediator:In accordance with Articles L.616-1 and R.616-1 of the Consumer Code, our company has set up a consumer mediation system. The chosen mediation entity is:SAS CNPM - MEDIATION - CONSUMPTION.In the event of a dispute, the consumer may file his complaint on the site:http://cnpm-mediation-consommation.eu or by post by writing toCNPM - MEDIATION - CONSUMPTION - 27, avenue de la Liberation – 42400 SAINT-CHAMOND
16. Access to personal dataIn accordance with article 34 of law 78-17 "Informatique et Libertés" of January 6, 1978, you can exercise a right of consultation, request for modification and request for deletion of information which concerns you by contacting THE ADDRESS 30 Avenue Jules Ferry 13260 CASSIS - FRANCE
17. Use of emailIf you wish to use the e-mail made available to you on the theaddress-cassis.com website, you are informed that the secrecy of correspondence transmitted over the Internet is not guaranteed.
18. StatisticsIn order to improve the services and the efficiency of its online communication, theaddress-cassis.com has non-nominative statistical data on the frequentation of the sections and pages of its website.
19. CNIL:In accordance with the Data Protection Act of January 6, 1978, you have a right of access to personal data concerning you. Only our company is the recipient of the information that you communicate to it.
20. Disclaimer:theaddress-cassis.com does not warrant that this site is free from defects, errors or omissions. It can in no way be held responsible for any damage that may result from the use and interpretation of the information contained in this site. The information or the messages exchanged via the messaging service have no decision-making value. For any technical anomaly noted on the site, please contact the site manager at [email protected]
In general, theaddress-cassis.com declines all responsibility for any damage that may occur, in particular during the consultation of this site.
21. Linking:theaddress-cassis.com disclaims all liability for links created by other sites to its site. This does not in any way imply endorsement of these sites or endorsement of their content. However, theaddress-cassis.com reserves the right to request the removal of a link for sites that disseminate information of a xenophobic or pornographic nature or which could harm the image of theaddress-cassis.com. Creating a link must open a new window and not be nested inside another page. The links offered to other sites make you leave the theaddress-cassis.com site. The content and operation of these sites cannot engage the responsibility of theaddress-cassis.com.
22. Right to object to cold calling:Article L 223-2 of the Consumer Code provides for the possibility of registering on the BLOCTEL canvassing opposition list.For this you must register on the site: https://www.bloctel.gouv.fr/
23. Applicable lawThese conditions of sale are subject to French and European law.
24. EditorThe address-cassis website belongs to Eric SAMUELIANMicro-entrepreneur.RCS number: 845 369 750 RCS MarseillePublication manager: Eric SAMUELIAN Contact Tel. : +33 7 49 58 30 30 - email: [email protected]
: AMENITIZ, 4, Plaza dUrquinaona, 08010, Barcelona, SpainCopyright © 2019 theaddress-cassis.com - All rights reservedThis entire site is subject to French and international legislation on copyright and intellectual property. Reproduction of all or part of this site on any electronic medium whatsoever is strictly prohibited without the explicit authorization of the publication manager.Any trademarks mentioned on this site are registered by the companies that own them.DESIGN & REALIZATION Eric SAMUELIANPhoto credits: Eric SAMUELIAN, Evan DE SOUSA